NEW LIFE ACADEMY ADMISSIONS
Thank you for your interest in New Life Academy. To be admitted and retained as a student at NLA, the student’s parents must support the philosophy and objectives of the school as well as their implementation.
New Life Academy is a religious institution providing an education in a distinct Christian environment, and it believes that its biblical role is to work in conjunction with the home to mold students to be Christ-like.
It is a matter of moral integrity on the part of the school to admit only those students whose educational needs can be met by the school. The process of admission requires testing, interviewing, references, etc. and depends upon God’s wisdom to undergird all admissions work. For transfer students, a seven-day waiting period will be required after the admissions procedure has been completed.
To apply, the student and/or parent should:
- Complete Application form with applicable fees
- Schedule an interview
- Upon acceptance, complete the registration packet.
Below you will find links to the pages that can provide the information you need to begin making this important and life changing decision.
- Meet our School Head Master on our School Head Master Welcome Page .
- Learn about our Statement of Faith
- Read our FAQ page
- See an overview of our curriculum
- See our Tuition & Fee Page
- Meet Our Governance/Board
- Learn more about our Day Camp
Take the next step!
- Call (410)412-5050 for more information.
- Email email@example.com with questions.
- Fill out form below to request a application or fill out the application below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download : Application for Admission